Current Employment Opportunities
Jim Bass Collision & Supply is a family owned shop with an over 50 year reputation for quality and customer service. We currently have openings for qualified body and frame techs. Ideal applicants will have the following qualities:
- Experience working in a quality collision shop
- Competent with computerized measuring and comfortable with heavy hits
- Have a good eye for quality and attention to detail
- Take pride in your work and consider yourself a craftsman
- Be a good team player and get along well with others
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Up to date with I-CAR certifications including welding
We offer great pay & benefits, a clean, well equipped environment, steady work all year around, and a great work environment. We invest in all of our people to keep up with the rapid changes in technology.
We are looking for the best to help us continue our rapid growth. If you take pride in your work and consider yourself a top performer, or have what it takes to become a top performer and are looking for a trusted partner to invest in you, please submit an application. We are an EEOO and confidentiality is assured.
Our busy collision shop is looking to fill entry level positions for an A-Tech Apprentice. Must have a good driving record and an interest in the collision industry. Perfect preparation for a career in the auto body industry. Responsibilities include but not limited to: Driving customers and their vehicles to and from the shop, assist technicians in any way possible to help with the repair of vehicles, and assist painter in any way possible with the refinish of vehicles. You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. We are an EEOO and confidentiality is assured.