Jim Bass Collision & Supply
Serving Ballinger TX, Sonora TX, Eldorado TX, Big Lake TX, and San Angelo, TX, our auto body shop specializes in dent repair, frame adjustment, and vehicle restoration, and car repainting. Jim Bass Collision is the first and only Ford Aluminum Capability Repair Facility in the Concho Valley. While anyone can take dents out of a normal, old-fashioned aluminum hood panel, our techs have the latest equipment and training needed to work on the High Strength Military Grade Aluminum Alloy that makes up the new F-150 and will make up other upcoming models of Ford SUVs and Superduty Trucks. Other auto manufacturers are also in the process of changing over to their own aluminum alloy bodies and this kind of specialty body work is only available at Jim Bass.
If your vehicle is in a major collision that requires repairs and adjustments to its frame our collision center has the best and latest top-of-the-line equipment, bar none. Our Car-O-Liner frame adjustment equipment is state of the art and has the latest software updates so that we can make adjustments to the frame of any vehicle with perfect accuracy.
Jim Bass Collision works on all makes and models, not just the Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Nissans that we sell at the dealership. We will work with any insurance company and we are equipped and experienced in handling work on almost any oil field fleet vehicle.
- We have free pick up and delivery within the city of San Angelo.
- We work with our dealership’s rental desk right across the street and can have you back on the road even before your claim is validated.
- Our body shop has an express lane for smaller dents and dings separate from our heavy hit lanes. That means that if you only need minor repairs, your car doesn’t wait in line behind someone who needs major work done!
- Our body and paint shop are I-Car Gold Class, meaning our techs are certified at the highest level to handle the lightweight materials and advanced safety systems in your vehicles.
- Our painters are experts at the tricky process of matching pearl finishes. If you have a pearlescent paint job, you need to come to us!
- Jim Bass Collision uses environmentally safe PPG Waterborne refinishing products. Most other shops use a solvent instead of this environmentally friendly process.
We hope you don’t need body work done any time soon, but if you do, we at Jim Bass will do all we can to get you back on the road and have your vehicle looking and working as good as new.